So, you’re thinking about renting a Tesla to experience the smooth, silent and emission free advantages of the most advanced electric vehicle currently on the market? Or you may want to take a glimpse into the of autonomous or semi-autonomous driving future?
Whether you want to try an EV before making a commitment to buy, you or a loved one are curious about EV’s and want to find what all the fuss is about then 3F EV can help.
3F EV are an electric vehicle only rental company – Our aim is to provide smart simple solutions so you can choose your ideal Tesla model as and when you need it and enjoy carbon free, zero fuel cost driving.
Where to Start
Love new ideas, the latest in automotive tech and energy efficient solutions? You’re in the right place. Electric cars are the future and we want to share this vision with you.
Take a look at the range of innovative Tesla models that we have on offer:
We have an extensive fleet to choose from with just a few of our cars detailed below:
- Tesla Model S 75– has Autopilot, the interior upgrade pack in black leather with white exterior paint.
- Tesla Model S 90D – has Autopilot, panoramic roof, interior upgrade pack and air suspension.
- Tesla Model X 90D – family-friendly size with Tesla’s unique falcon wing doors. These cars come with Autopilot, full leather interior and air suspension. We can offer a choice of 6 or 7 seat variants for ultimate flexibility.
- Tesla Model X P100D Ludicrous – includes Falcon Wing doors, 17-inch touchscreen and Ludicrous mode for awesome acceleration.
- Tesla Model S P100D Ludicrous – has a range of 381 miles with a full battery, Ludicrous mode for performance enthusiasts and a smart saloon body style.
Anything taking your fancy?
Here’s what one of our satisfied customers, Nigel had to say:
“A great Service! I have hired other Tesla’s from other companies in the past and I can honestly say that 3FEV are far above the rest. Their Cars are immaculate and their knowledge of these cars is impressive. I am already planning to hire again soon.”
If you call in we are more than happy to talk you through all the options and every aspect of the rental experience.
However, if you prefer to interact via our web enquiry form all we need from you are a few quick, simple details, so we can concentrate on getting you the information you need.
We’ve got 5 hubs around the country – in Reigate, Cheltenham, Hinckley, Bristol and Newport (South Wales). We’ll use our nationwide team to co-ordinate the best point of contact for you.
First, we’ll need your contact details:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Post Code
We’ll also ask you a few questions about your potential rental, so we can create the best experience for you and cater to your specific requirements:
- Closest Pick-up Point
- The type of Tesla you’re interested in
- Dates you need the car for
- If you are happy to collect in person from one of our hubs or if you would like to have the car delivered to your home or office location.
If you have any other requirements or requests let us know in the notes section.
Whether it’s for a relaxing weekend away, holiday or a low carbon business trip – we’ll help to enhance the journey.
Creating a Better Experience
Our customer service is second to none and it’s really important to us that we help you through the process to ensure you get the very most out of your EV rental.
We think that it’s vital to have a team with the know-how and passion to answer any questions and evangelise about the exciting opportunities that electric vehicles offer.
We can provide one off rentals but we all also offer our car share and Members Club options. This is an alternative to outright purchase or financing an EV of your own. A startling fact is that 90% of cars spend 90% of their time parked.
We think car clubs and car sharing are the future and our team will be very happy to talk you through this. Give us a call or send us an email and we’ll answer any questions you have. If you rent from us we’ll give a comprehensive handover and make sure you have everything you need before you drive away.
Get in touch
The easiest way to get started is to give us a call or use our Contact page.
We’ll talk you through your options; let you know about availability and answer questions about everything in between.
What are you waiting for? Experience a Tesla today!Share this