Cancellation / refund policy
Although we collect your payment information at the point of booking, we do not charge your card until 96 hours before the hire date to confirm the booking. For bookings made more than a month in advance, a non refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure the booking.
- If you cancel more than 7 days before the start date of your hire there will be no charge at all.
- If you have to cancel your booking between 2-7 days before the start date, there will be a cancellation fee of a day’s rental and the balance will be refunded to your card.
- For cancellations with less than 48 hours notice before the start of hire, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of rental.
- Please be advised if you do not adhere to the Terms & Conditions regarding identification required and rental payment terms when collecting your vehicle our cancellation policy will be enforced as well.
- No show will attract a cancellation charge of entire rental plus any delivery charges – ‘No show’ is if you are not present within the specified delivery time to receive or to collect the vehicle.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable and will expire 12 months after they are issued. If a refund has to be issued due to a compelling reason, the amount will be refunded less a £50 administration and card processing charge.
If you are unable to fulfil the stated ID Requirements please contact us to discuss options prior to making a booking – we are always happy to help and do not want you to be out of pocket. We will not be able to release the Vehicle if all ID requirements are not met and this will attract standard cancellation charges if we are delivering to you.