The only other ad hoc charges we have are a small additional driver fee ( when multiple drivers are required) and a nominal one off £60 charge for taking the car to Europe.
Please note – this is not an actual charged amount and no payments are charged.
Your credit card provider may present a pre-authorisation transaction as “pending”.
What are the implications of this?
1. Once your reservation has been confirmed and the booking fee has been paid, depending on your preferred method chosen to process the excess pre-authorisation during the booking stages, we will normally wait until 24hrs before you start your rental before we call you on the telephone number you provided to process transaction. We will put a temporary pre-authorisation hold of £3000 against the available balance on your payment card. If the booking is less than 24hrs away, this temporary hold will be placed at the time of booking in person.
2. When you complete your rental and return the vehicle undamaged, the pre-authorisation funds will be released by your card issuer.
3. Depending on your credit card provider, it can sometimes take up to 14 working days before this is reflected back into your credit card’s available balance. This is out of our control.
Please note – even though a pre-authorisation transaction is not a physical charge, it will briefly reduce the available balance on your credit card.
- Must be minimum of 30 years
- Have held a driving license for more a minimum of 2 years.
- Driving licence from any country is accepted
- No involvement in more than one accident or insurance claim over the previous 3 years.
- Must have less than 6 points on your licence. If you have more than 6, give us a call to discuss.
- Two forms of address proof which can be utility bills or bank statements (dated within the last 3 months)
- DVLA Code.
Log on to www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
All our cars are supplied with a Chademo adapter, a Type 2 cable and a UMC (universal mobile connector). The UMC can plug into any household socket in the UK.
Tesla Superchargers are located throughout the UK and Europe and each charger location is shown on the built in satellite navigation screen.
As well as Superchargers, there is also an extensive network of Tesla Destination Chargers. These are commonly found at hotels or restaurants.
A full charge would usually take a few hours, so these chargers are ideal for overnight stays or long, relaxed meals. These chargers are also shown on the built in satellite navigation system.
You will receive all necessary information including personal trip planning if required by your 3F EV delivery specialist or in advance if needed.
At handover, you will receive a full run through of how to use this system and all the other features on the car by your delivery specialist.
Our proposition was simple – 3F EV would utilise your car on an on-demand basis via our hubs who then manage the fulfilment and customer engagement.
The financial model is pretty simple and transparent in that you get 70% of the rental rate.
Please visit www.dri-ev.com to sign up either as an owner or to be a user on our car share platform.